I had this for the first time in Florence, Italy…I was amazed!
Serve with roasted potatoes or sweet potatoes or as a second course after pasta!
Prep time: 10 minutes
- 2 tbsp lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. freshly chopped rosemary
- 4 (8) oz Manchester-Farms Organic Grass-Fed Delmonico
- 2 Bunches Arugula, washed & coarsely chopped
- 1 Lemon, cut into wedge
For marinate, whisk together lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, Dijon, rosemary, salt & pepper to taste in a medium size bowl.
Use 1/2 marinate and add the steaks to it. I put it into a zip lock bag. Let it sit for 1 hour. (You do not want to go longer, because the citrus will start to cook the meat.)
Heat your grill to medium high.
Grill the steaks 4 minutes a side for medium rare.
Add the arugula to the remaining marinate and toss.
To serve arrange the arugula on each plate. Place the whole steak, or sliced steak on top of the arugula. Serve with lemon wedge on the side.